Sat, Apr 27|
Yoga in Italy - 7 Day Cultural Yoga Holiday in Tuscany SOLD OUT
Immerse yourself in Italian Culture! Experience relaxation and rejuvenation in a restored 18th Century Tuscan Estate. Enjoy wine tasting at a local vineyard, visit the breathtaking towns of Cinque Terre, savour flavours in a cooking class, marvel at the stunning arctitecture in Florence and more!
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2024, 4:00 p.m. – May 04, 2024, 9:30 a.m.
Villa Tramonte, Province of Lucca, Italy
About the event
This bespoke, one of a kind cultural yoga holiday will be co-facilitated by experienced yoga teachers Cheryl & Jenny at the restored 18th century estate of Villa Tramonte in the beautiful region of Tuscany, Italy.
Location: Yoga in Italy, Via di Tramonte 482, Saltocchio, 55100, Lucca, Italy
7 Day Italian Cultural Yoga Holiday Inclusions:
- 7 nights accomodation at the 18th century tuscan estate, Villa Tramonte near Lucca Italy. 10 rooms with shared accomodation - twin beds or dbl for couples. (7 rooms with ensuite bathrooms, or 3 rooms with shared hall bath at reduced rate). Bedding and towels will be changed mid week.
- A day trip to the breathtaking famous cliffside villages of Cinque Terre (approx 2 hr travel time) Following an early breakfast, you will be transported (included) to the famous seaside villages. You will have free time to enjoy La Dolce Vita! This day is for you to explore at your own pace. Stroll among the shops, sip coffee at a cafe over looking the mediterranen sea, breathe in the seaside air, try a traditional gelato or perhaps sip a lemoncello! Or maybe you would prefer an active hike between the villages! It's your day to explore and discover. Please allow for 7.50 Euro for entry into the park,and train travel between villages, lunch money and spending money. Return to the facility for a delicious dinner with wine at 7:30 pm and share your stories and experiences of the day's adventures!
- Enjoy a relaxed scenic organized group walk in the Tuscan countryside on a wine tasting excursion. Practice becoming a wine conniseour! Taste local wine while also learning about olives and sample various olive oils. (3-4 hours excursion). Don't worry, we take a taxi back after sampling the local wines!
- Following an early breakfast, we are transported (approx 1.5 hours) to wander the romantic streets of Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance! Florence is famous for the 15th century Duomo, the Uffizi gallery, the Galleria dell'Accademia home of the famous statue of David created by Michelangelo, Arno River, Palazzo Vecchio, impressive shopping options from street stalls to high end shops, outdoor cafes and street artists. Please note lunch and any entrance fees or purchases are the responsiblity of the participant.
- Daily curated yoga provided by experienced yogis Cheryl and Jenny. All props and mats included. (1- 1.5 hours/class)
- Participate in a cooking class to hone your Italian cooking skills! (2-3 hours)
- 3 sumptious farm to table vegetarian meals per day, except for two lunches and one dinner out while on excursions. While away from the facility guests are responsible for their own meals, beverages etc. As we are in Tuscany, we indulge in local cheeses, pasta, breads, wines and other delights. It is not a cleanse retreat, however it has many healthy choices with nuts, seeds, legumes, plenty of vegetables and salads, rice, amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, fresh fruit and yogurt. Food is sourced locally whenever possible using organic grains, fruit and vegetable. Upon request the facility can cater to gluten free and lactose free dietary requirements with advance notice.
- Fresh detox fruit/vegetable juice at breakfast onsite.
- Unlimited fruit, water and herbal teas all day onsite.
- Local wine at dinner (limited to 1/2 bottle per person, per night) at the facility. Offsite each participant is responsible for their beverage purchases.
- On the last night we share a celebratory dinner with Prosecco and Pizza using the onsite wood fired pizza oven (meat may be included as a topping should you choose), music, laughter and dancing before we say goodbye.
- Use of the swimming pool at the facility. Bring your bathing suit, towels provided onsite.
- Yoga room, yoga mats, blankets, bolsters, blocks and yoga straps
- Ground transfers from Lucca to the retreat centre at the start and finish of the event. Please Note there is ONE scheduled pick up time at 3:40 pm on April 27 and drop off time departure is strictly 9:30 am May 4, 2024. Any transfers outside of this time are at the participants expense, however the facility can help coordinate if necessary. Participants are to gather just outside the Lucca train station (50 m away) at the Gelateria Veneta Piu for the scheduled transfer to the facility.
- Retreat concierage - assistance and advice in arranging transportation, additional excursions (at your expense), recommendations for restaurants should you choose to eat at alternate locations.
- Free Wifi
- Laundry facilities for use by guests (do your own personal laundry if needed).
- Airfares. Our booking partner is available to assist with this at your expense.
- Travel Insurance. You are strongly encouraged to have travel insurance.
- Airport transfers outside of the scheduled pick up/drop off times previously noted
- Any additional meals and beverages not elsewhere specified.
- Optional excursions beyond those listed in the event package.
- Optional massages and holistic treatments. These can be booked onsite
- Other travel related expenses (i.e train tickets in cinque terre) not elsewhere specified as included.
- Gratuities or tips
All bookings, payments etc are managed by a TICO licensed third party - Movement Travel LTD. - Nexion Travel Group Canada (#1549342).
- Room with Ensuite Bath - shared accomodation - 2 Twin beds or 1 Dbl- $3398 CAD/pp. Book BEFORE May 31, 2023 and SAVE $100.00/pp and pay $3298/pp - 7 rooms available
- Room with Shared Hall Bath - 2 twin beds - shared accomodation - $3359/pp. Book BEFORE May 31, 2023 and SAVE $100.00/pp and pay $3259/pp. - 3 rooms available
- Room with 2 Dbl Beds and ensuite - shared accomodation - $3535/pp. Book BEFORE MAY 31, 2023 and SAVE $100/pp and pay$3435/pp
**Deposits of $350 CAD/pp are required to secure your reservation. Space is limited and this is a popular event. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. All bookings will be processed by Movement Travel affilitated with Nexion (#1549342).
READY TO BOOK?
Next step - Click here to send an email with your name and phone number and the travel agent will contact you to complete the reservation if there is available space. Please note an RSVP is not a guarantee of booking. Booking is secured ONLY with payment of deposit. Please send an email stating you would like to book. The travel agent will contact you to complete the reservation if room is still available. SPACE IS LIMITED
You don't have a travel partner? No worries! Yoga holidays are synonymous for meeting like minded folks. Many participants travel solo on yoga holidays and look forward to meeting new people and often develop long standing friendships for future travel! We are happy to room you with a travel partner (in separate beds) to avoid the single supplement fee of $1500 CAD.
- The event host has the right to alter the program should unexpected situations arise that prohibit the scheduled itinerary.
- Non participation in any event, activity, meal, transportation etc does not alter the price.
- The facility is not equipped to process credit cards. Add ons, additional excursions, massages and holistic treatments require cash payments directly by the participant.
- Deposits of $350 CAD/pp are required to hold your reservation. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. All bookings will be processed by Movement Travel affiliated with Nexion.
- The second and final payment MUST be received no later than January 31, 2024. Payable by Credit Card or Etransfer to the booking agent Movement Travel. Should you fail to complete the final payment by January 31, 2024 your reservation is cancelled and the deposit is forfeited.
- Space is limited to MAX 18 participants.
- Due to limited space, the single supplement fee is $1500 CAD. There is limited availabilty for single rooms.
- Should you cancel your reservation for any reason after booking the deposit is non refundable. Costs are incurred from the time the booking is confirmed and the deposit covers those non refundable costs.
- Once the final payment is made it is non-refundable. Please obtain cancellation insurance in event of unforeseen circumstances prohibiting your participation in this event.